This is a package comprising the basic necessities that displaced women and girls require to maintain feminine hygiene, dignity and respect in their daily
lives, in spite of displacement.
When people are displaced, women, especially, carry very little with them and often, their personal items like clothing and sanitary items are left behind in favour of other items that are considered essential for the family. Lack of these personal items exposes any woman to ridicule and lack of respect and denies her the dignity she deserves in her community.
One Box of Dignity Kit Contains:
- 4 boxes of sanitation pad, 10 pads per box, 26 cm length,
- 2 panties/underwear, each, 100% cotton, 1 medium and 1 large woman size
- 2 pairs of socks, 100% cotton,
- 2 hand soaps, 100g,
- 2 laundry soaps, 150g, soap bar,
- 1 hand towel, 100% cotton, preferably 75x45 cm size,
- 2 packs of wet tissues, household, skin cleaning wet wipes, 1 bottle of cleansing solution/rubbing alcohol, solution for cleaning hands, 30 ml
- 1 shampoo
- 1 box of laundry powder 300 g
- 1 toothbrush, soft,
- 1 toothpaste tube, 30-50g,
- 1 nail clipper/cutter,.
- 1 hair comb, plastic,
- 1 flashlight, standard flashlight, LED, portable.
- 1 whistle, standard, ABS plastic.
- 1 carton box, preferably 30x20x25 cm size.